Australia Employer Nomination Scheme
Employers in Australia that are valid and lawfully operating operations there may recruit highly skilled overseas workers for vacant positions. This is for off- shore or on- shore categories as the Temporary Workers within Australia may also fill up the vacant positions requiring those skills. There are strict requirements from both sides – the employer as well as the overseas Skilled Worker Visa. Let us first check out the below given
1) Sponsor eligible relatives for other Australia visas.
2) Study at a university of your choice in Australia
3) Live and work in Australia for an indefinite time
4) Enroll for Australia health-care scheme – Medicare/ PBS.
5) After a while, eligibility for social security benefits.
6) After a while, eligible for Australian Citizenship
This Australian Employer Nomination Scheme allows the highly skilled foreign employee work by three different subclasses as listed below:
(1) Temporary Residence Transition (Subclass 457 visa holders)
(2) Stream Direct Entry Stream - Candidates holding short span of work exp. in Australia.
Eligibility Requirement For Employer: -
- The business/ employer must be in active operations that are lawful in Australia
- Employer must obey all local laws and Immigration Rules.
- There must be an orderly and structured plan for the training of new & existing employees.
- Has to provide the permanent full time employment offer
- Must substantiate the requirement of the overseas employee high skills to labor market.
Eligibility Requirement For Candidate: -
- Age of the candidate must be less than 45 years
- Candidate must have English language skills of minimum functional level.
- A genuine employer must be willing to permanently sponsor the highly skilled candidate
- He or she mush have skills related to an Skilled Occupation Listed on Australia's sol.
- Candidate must be at least 3 years experienced in that nominated position.
- A relevant assessing head must give a positive Skills Assessment for the nominated position.
- Candidate must pass all relevant health check and character check requirements.
- 2 years of work experience of Nominated Occupation in Australia on Temporary Skilled Work Visa.
- In case of senior executive position, there is a specific minimum annual income range requirement.