Australia Temporary Skilled Work Visa
As the name suggests this type of visa is categorized as a temporary visa. When an employer in Australia does not find a suitable candidate to fill up his vacancy in the country be it an Australian citizen or Permanent Residence Visa of Australia. Then they search for the services of skilled overseas workers who are suitable for the vacant position. This (Subclass 457) is a temporary work visa that is for a period of 4 years.
As you have understood what the Australia Temporary Skilled Work Visa Subclass 457 is all about, let us take a look at its benefits.
Benefits of Subclass 457 – Australia Temporary Work Visa
- The visa holder may drop in and out of the country any number of times he or she wishes to.
- Dependent Family Members including kids and spouse also can join you there to live, study, or work.
- You may work in the nation of Australia for up to a period of four (4) years.
There are certain specific and Basic Requirements and conditions that not only the aspirating visa applicant but also the sponsor must fulfill. Some of the basic points for employee eligibility are listed here.
Cost of Visa Charges (Basic No Service charges included)
- Basic Visa application charge: $1035 AUD
- If any additional visa applicant who is over 18 years of age: $1035 AUD
- If any additional visa applicant who is below 18 years of age: $260 AUD
These are the main charges but a lot of expenses would be incurred on other factors like your medical /health checks, documentation translation/ certification, character check, police check, etc.
Fulfill the necessary proof while registration.
A positive skills assessment by the relevant assessing authorities for the Nominated Occupation List.
The Nominated Occupation must be listed to one that is on the SOL Skilled Occupations List.
There are numerous conditions the employer in Australia also has to fulfill. Otherwise this could result in unnecessary and unwanted disappointment. Hence, consult reliable Australia PR Visa Consultants for professional guidance on this visa category.