Germany Work Permit Visa
Germany is one of the top choices among world countries for employment opportunities and career enhancement. However, if a foreign national outside of the European Union would like to work in that country he or she will need a Germany Work Permit Visa based on the country you come from. There are a few nationalities’ citizens that are allowed entry into Germany without a Visa. However, upon arriving in the country, there are certain strict requirements that he/ she must fulfill.
Germany Immigration Rules cites three Resident Permit categorized into three types of employment.
- General Employment
- Specialist Professional/ Skilled Professional
- Self- Employed
1. General Employment: Germany is open to promising people from around the world that strongly would contribute the economy. Germany accepts the candidates who fulfill required conditions like having a vocation qualification / an employment contract offer on basis of the country’s requirements.
Basic Requirements for General Employment:
- The applicant must have a valid passport
- Photographs (Passport sized)
- Certificate of Vocational qualification
- Company’s issued Letter of Intent to the candidate or the employment contract showing the employment description in detail.
- 2 copies of the above documents.
2. Specialist Professional/ Skilled Professional: Germany is open to skilled professionals of diverse fields to work & reside there. However, specific professionals with required qualities & professional skills are categorized here.
Specialist Professional Categories:
- The applicant should be a Graduate.
- He/ she must possess a Special Professional Expertise, Knowledge & Experience.
- Teachers with great career profiles from University.
- Managers with Experience-The applicant must have a job offer with a minimum annual pay package of 86,400).
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Professional:
The visa aspirant who has the above qualifications should also blend into the German society. Another basic requirement is the sufficient funds for the entire stay there for all expenses. The contract of employment is required for the individual’s Germany Work Permit.
Basic Requirements for Specialist Professional:
- A valid passport
- An application form
- Passport sized photographs
- Skilled/ professional qualification certificate /documentation
- Professional experience documentation
- LOI/ Letter of Intent by Company/ employment contract with detailed description of employment.
- 2 copies of the above documents.
3. Self- Employed: This is another category that the visa aspirant can apply for a Work Permit Visa. As the name suggests, it is for self-employment/ business owners. However, there is a required criterion that they have to fulfill which is mentioned below.
- Business Plan Activity
- Business Experience Proof
- Amount That Will Be Invested There
- Business Impact On Skills/ Employment
- Project Contributions Of The Business To Research & Innovation
Basic Requirements for Self- Employed:
- A Valid Passport
- Passport Sized Photographs
- Filled In Application Form
- Proof of Business Capital/ Necessary Funds.
- A detailed documentation of the Business project. (It should include how the business meets the criteria).
- Proof of sufficient pension means if applicant is 45 years over.
The above information is to provide the reader a basic idea. However, for updated details or processing requirement, you may take the services of professional Germany Visa Consultants to provide services with a reasonable fee.