There is a large French population in the Canadian Province of New Brunswick. Most of the people there speak 2 official languages and several speak only French. This is a north- eastern province of Canada where you can see the largest whales in the ocean Bay of Fundy. New Brunswick is one of the most favorable destinations in Canada to settle down. There are several pine trees, icy rivers, and mountain slopes; this only officially bilingual Canadian province is into art dating back to 1800s.
Officially known as NBPNP New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
, foreign nationals aspiring to be immigrants and have the necessary occupational work experience and skills required for this specific province, may apply under this Immigration Scheme
. Once the candidate is issued a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Certificate, they may apply for Canada Permanent Residence Visa
These are the following visa class by which the interested candidates may apply for Canada PR Visa.
2. Skilled Workers with Family Support
– The candidate must possess necessary Skilled Work experience required for the province in addition to a close relative living /residing there.
4. Post - Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream – Graduates from a reputed New Brunswick university who run a business in the province are eligible for this visa stream
5. Entrepreneurial Stream – Candidates who are capable to make an investment in new Brunswick and interested to start a business may apply under this stream.
6. Succession Connect Pilot Program
– New comer Business Immigrants
to the Province of New Brunswick are given to see to enterprises or carry on business works by existing business owners under this NBPNP stream.