Singapore Work Permit Visa Requirements
There are several benefits to Singapore Work Permit Visa. With this there are disadvantages as well. So if as aspiring candidate wishes to choose Singapore as his or her work permit destinations then it is good to know not only the advantages but also the disadvantages and the requirements too. So, if you would like to get a Singapore Work Permit Visa then there is some specific eligibility criteria and specific requirements to fulfill before and after and during the time of visa application.
Disadvantages Of Singapore Work Permit
* Work permit visa holders cannot take their dependents or family members with them to Singapore.
* The company that hires the foreigner has to pay a levy, security bond for workers from some nationalities.
* Employing companies are subject to certain quota to hire foreign workers/ talent.
* Marriage with citizens and permanent residents of Singapore is not allowed unless specially approved by govt.
* Allowed to make kids only from such ‘approved marriages’.
Requirements For Singapore Work Permit
* Authorized employment agency agent or an employer will initiate the application process for the candidate
* Candidate has to give a written consent to the authorized employment agent or employer for that.
* this can be done online on the official web portal for Singapore Work Permit Visa
* Payments are accepted by master card visa card, eNet, giro by employee or the employment agent
* Generally, approval takes week time if all conditions that can be also checked on the official Singapore work permit web portal.
* Once successfully approved print the hard copy of the IPA (in principle application) print out
* In the two weeks of employee’s arrival the employer or employment agency has to get it issued.
* A valid address to deliver the work permit must be provided with the names of 3 authorized or nominated people to receive the work permit. (it is required to provide their passport/ FIN/IC along with contact numbers and email address. Charges differ from up to one year to 1 – 5 years with multiple entry ranging from 215 to 355 Singapore dollars.