South Africa Work Permit Visa
In order to work in South Africa, an Aspiring Immigrant has to acquire a South Africa Work Permit Visa. On this visa, if the candidate successfully stays there for 5 years like he wants to retire there, then they get eligible for South Africa Permanent Residence. Prior to that they do not require job offer if they are going on a South Africa Job Seeker Visa that allows time until they find a job. They still must show sufficient funds for living expenses during that time. In case they are not successful in finding a suitable job, they have to return to their home country. If they are successful in finding the job on the nation’s Critical Skills List, they can apply South Africa Work Permit Visa.
There are main categories of Work Permit Visa South Africa. They are further classified into following.
* The employee must possess work experience of 5 years.
* Offer of employment not needed for this visa category.
* Candidate must have the required skills in the profession on the South Africa Critical Skills List.
* Foreign candidate get employment in vacancy or position not possible for citizens of South Africa.
* Employees who are already employed with a company and are transfered to work in South Africa are issued this visa.
* The companies who would like to hire a number of candidates who are fully skilled, unskilled and semi – skilled.